Justice, Liberation and Freedom: Where Are Our Women Leaders?
My ideas about liberation came from my father and my relatives, and are informed by my observations and experiences with my family, Diné community and my readings in feminisms, Native Studies and decolonization.
Equally important to showing my daughter strong women in our history, is demonstration of these heros to my son. He needs this knowledge to be a man. ~sologirl
- swimmiesofdoom likes this
- aylface likes this
- darklantern00 reblogged this from nativeamericannews
- darklantern00 likes this
- vervesys3 likes this
- sologirlaboutitall reblogged this from nativeamericannews and added:
- bl4zn-ivyskies likes this
- turtlelady17 likes this
- cocohipwood likes this
- nativeamericannews posted this